- Sales Regulations
PI GATE is a Marketplace where you can sell your Services and Manage your Online Appointments directly to buyers around the world. We want to make sure that the experience on PI GATE is positive for you and your buyers. Consult this document to learn more about your rights and obligations as a seller.
Keeping these basic criteria in mind will help you succeed on PI GATE.
To. What can be sold on PI GATE
PI GATE is an E-Commerce MarketPlace. Buyers come here to buy items (Various Services, Bookable and Scheduleable Services, Digital Products).
All Services must be services offered by professionals verified by PI GATE in 4 levels of Membership (Free, Freelance, Pro and Gold).
PI GATE Professional Account Membership Levels:
2- Silver: this level is offered Only for registered Individual Professionals (Auto-entrepreneur, Sole Proprietorship, Micro-enterprise) registered with the commercial register and the chambers of trades related to their professions & for Associations, they are verified by PI GATE with (SIRET number, Kbis, VAT number, etc.), this level of Membership is open with (Monthly or Annual Subscription) for any type of Small and Medium Enterprise & Association, and offers you the possibility of selling several types of different services (various services, bookable services) with the possibility of purchasing the right to publish additional services in the same level capacity (Pro) without the need to upgrade to the level (Gold), all the details of capacity are detailed in the page (Membership Plans Pro).You can see the capacity details of ProHere .
3- Gold: this level is offered Only for registered Individual Professionals (Auto-entrepreneur, Sole Proprietorship, Micro-enterprise, Small and Medium-sized Enterprises) registered with the commercial register and the chambers of trades related to their professions & for Associations , they are verified by PI GATE with (SIRET number, Kbis, VAT number, etc.), and with the possibility of having up to (100 different serviceable service agendas for each member of your team working with the 35 services = up to 100 different calendars) with the possibility of purchasing additional services with the same level of capacity, all the capacity details of this level are detailed in the page (Membership Plans Pro). You can see the capacity details of Pro Here.
4- Gold Plus:this level is offered Only for registered Individual Professionals (Auto-entrepreneur, Sole Proprietorship, Micro-enterprise, Small and Medium Enterprises) registered with the commercial register and the chambers of trades related to their professions & for Associations, they are verified by PI GATE with (SIRET number, Kbis, VAT number, etc.), and with the possibility of having up to (100 diaries of different serviceable services for each member of your team working with the 45 services = up to 100 different calendars, and Business Account and Services Highlighting for more online visibility) with the ability to purchase additional services with the same capacity level, all capacity details for that level are detailed in the page (Membership Plans Pro).You can see the capacity details of ProHere .
if you sell services, you agree to the following:
- All Services must be services offered by professionals verified by PI GATE in 4 levels of Membership (Freelance, Pro, Gold and Gold Plus).
- You accurately describe the services you offer in the proposed service description, and in your Profile, and also each person involved in the services of your Professional Account. And accurately describe all the information on how to sell personalized services
- You use your own photos or videos, not photos from image banks or photos used by other sellers or other sites.
b. GENERAL PROHIBITIONS What cannot be sold on PI GATE
Even if they otherwise meet our Platform criteria, prohibited items and services, and items that violate our Intellectual Property Policy are not permitted for sale on PI GATE.
Any advertisement for the sale of services or products containing elements of text (words, expressions, sentences, etc.) which would seem contrary to legal or regulatory provisions, good morals, the rules of dissemination of our site or likely to disturb or shock the readers will be refused by PI GATE, therefore not referenced on our site, without this giving rise to the benefit of the advertiser any right to compensation.
It is FORBIDDEN to post an advertisement for the sale of services or products:
- 1- Including terms or descriptions unrelated to the proposed content.
- Presenting an abusive use of keywords.
- Leading directly or indirectly to a site other than ours.
- Including an email address and/or telephone number in the description and/or title if the Membership level does not allow it.
- Including a premium rate telephone number.
- Of a political, sectarian, discriminatory, sexist nature, in connection with organizations or persons responsible for crimes against humanity, etc. Article 225-1 of the Penal Code defines discrimination as any distinction made between natural persons on the basis of their origin, gender, disability, genetic characteristics, morals, sexual orientation, of their gender identity, of their membership or non-membership, real or supposed, of an ethnic group, a Nation, an alleged race or a determined religion [..]. The offense of discrimination, criminalized in article 225-2 4° of the criminal code, is punishable by three years’ imprisonment and a fine of 45,000 euros.
- As a user of the PI GATE service, you must ensure that the good you are looking to sell or buy is a product authorized on the site and whose sale is legal. Therefore, we invite you to read the PROHIBITED PRODUCTS/GOODS/SERVICES ON OUR SITE:
- Tobacco, drugs and associated objects, dangerous and illicit substances and Returnable objects. And any illegal goods and services.
- Edged combat or self-defense weapons, firearms, explosives, hunting traps, and all sorts of related services and training.
- Adult content (pornography, nudity, etc.), and any kind of related services.
- Call for private financial donations or for humanitarian purposes.
- Content and offers that may lead to biased practices.
- Wanted person notice.
- Counterfeit product and any kind of related services.
- Prohibition of products or services infringing intellectual property rights
- Only the dissemination of advertisements for the sale of products and services offering the sale of original products and related services are authorized (electronic devices, DVDs, CDs, video games, computer software, cards for pay television, branded clothing and branded accessories, image consultant, fashion consultant, etc.).
- We remind you that the sale of copies or reproductions of any kind is likely to constitute an act of counterfeiting, punishable by three years’ imprisonment and a fine of 300,000 euros on the basis of article L. 335-2 paragraph 2 of the Intellectual Property Code.
- You must legally own the content or be authorized to sell it by the owner, by the provider, any licensor or by law.
- The insertion of website addresses on the photos is strictly prohibited .
- The photographs inserted must represent the good or the service to be sold or rented and cannot be used to illustrate several advertisements of the professional account of the seller.
- It is forbidden to insert photos including: (minor children, link to a website, telephone number or email address, representations unrelated to the proposed offer).
- All product and service listings must offer an item for sale (this includes digitally delivered items, and may also include bookable service listings). You may not create a PI GATE product listing for the purpose of sharing a referral code, posting an advert on a wanted item or any similar activity that does not provide a real service, bookable or rental service or digital product for sale .
- Remember that members have the option of flagging service listings that they believe violate our policies, for review by PI GATE. PI GATE may delete any service listing and/or professional seller account that violates our rules. Note that listing fees for these items are non-refundable. PI GATE may also suspend or terminate your account for any violation. You will remain liable for payment of amounts still due on your PI GATE statement. You can find more information about this in our Fees and Payments Policy.
vs. Managing your PI GATE Professional Account
Your Business Account represents you and your business to the PI GATE community. It is important that you, your items (services and products) and your Business Account are represented honestly and accurately.
By selling on PI GATE, you agree that you:
- Provide honest and accurate information to PI GATE and in your profile.
- Honor your Terms and Conditions.
- You will ensure that the content of your Professional Account, such as text, photos or videos used to represent you and your Professional Account or your product or service listings, will comply with PI GATE’s policies, including the Anti-Discrimination Policy.
- Accurately represent your items (Services and objects) in product and service sheets and on related photos.
- Respect the intellectual property of others. If you believe someone has infringed your intellectual property rights, you can report it to PI GATE.
- Will not engage in fee circumvention.
- Will not create duplicate stores or take any action (such as manipulating clicks, carts or sales) for the purpose of shilling, manipulating search or circumventing PI GATE policies.
- Will not set up a price agreement with other sellers.
d. Seller Standards : By listing a product or service on PI GATE, you understand and agree that you are responsible for complying with all applicable laws and regulations for the items and services you list, including the use of labels and warnings required. PI GATE is not responsible for the accuracy, labeling or content of your product and service listings.
Compliance with customer service standards
As a seller, you must provide quality customer service and maintain the trust of your buyers. These requirements are called Seller Customer Service Standards. If your Business Account fails to meet PI GATE’s customer service standards, we may contact you to remind you of your obligations, and your Business Account may be suspended or terminated for repeated non-compliance. of your obligation and non-compliance with our standards or conditions of use or confidentiality.
By selling on PI GATE, you agree to:
- Respect your delivery times for items and services and also processing times. Sellers are required to ship an article or service or to execute the transaction concluded with a buyer with the necessary speed, except in exceptional cases. Note that the legal requirements in terms of shipping times may vary depending on the nature of the services and items for sale and the deadlines set in the descriptions of the services and items for sale or the deadlines set between the seller and the buyer. in the exchange of messages between the latter two, and also in relation to the countries.
- Respond to Messages in a timely manner.
- Honor the commitments you have made in your general conditions of sale.
- Resolve disagreements or disputes directly with the buyer. If you can’t find a solution, PI GATE can help you with our Dispute System .
- If you cannot complete or fulfill an order for your service or item, you must notify the buyer and cancel the order.
e. Business Account Membership Fees and Selling Fees
Fees may be charged to sellers for the use of some of PI GATE’s services. Fees apply to listing, selling, advertising, and certain other products and features of PI GATE. You will find information on fees on the page of (Rules concerning fees and payments).
We remind you that you are likely to be considered a professional, particularly in the following cases:
- You sell items and services purchased with the intention of reselling them and not for personal use, or you direct goods that you do not own for the purpose of offering them for sale;
- You are selling items or services that you have created yourself;
- You regularly sell a large volume of items;
- The sales made allow you to generate profits and generate a substantial income.
At PI GATE, everyone should treat other members of the community with respect. As a seller, you have an additional responsibility to protect personal information and communicate promptly with buyers to provide an excellent customer experience.
To. Create and upload content
As a member of PI GATE, you have the ability to create and upload various types of content, such as product sheets, Messages, text, photos and videos. To ensure safety and respect within our community, you agree not to upload content:
- Containing language or images of a hateful or derogatory nature, or content of discrimination and hate propaganda;
- Containing threats, harassment, attempts at extortion, or violating our rules on interference;
- Constituting an infringement of the intellectual property rights of another person;
- False, misleading or misleading;
- Containing unsolicited advertising or promotion, donation requests or spam;
- Containing private information, whether it belongs to you or another person;
- Encouraging or facilitating a transaction that evades PI GATE’s payment process;
- Containing prohibited therapeutic claims;
- Failing to follow the rules outlined in our Prohibited Items Policy.
Certain content on PI GATE is subject to additional requirements that we deem necessary.
b. Protect personal information and privacy
In particular, when you sell through our Services (under these Rules) or use the PI GATE API (also under the PI GATE API Terms of Service), you may that you receive and determine what you do with certain personal information, such as when you communicate with users and when you transact with buyers. This means that you are processing personal information (e.g. buyer’s name, email address and shipping address) and, to the extent you do so, under EU law you are an independent controller. data associated with other users that you may have obtained through the Services. Find out more about the General Data Protection Regulation.
As a data controller (i.e. the person who decides what personal data to collect and for what purpose you will use it), to the extent that you process personal user information outside of the Services, you may be under the obligation, under applicable data protection and privacy laws, to honor requests for access, portability, correction, deletion and processing objections from users. Additionally, if you disclose personal information without a buyer’s actual consent, you are responsible for such unauthorized disclosure. This includes, for example, disclosures from you or unintentional data breaches. For example, you may receive a buyer’s email address or other information about them as a result of a transaction with that buyer. This information may only be used for communications related to PI GATE or for transactions entered into on PI GATE. You may not use this information for unsolicited commercial messages or unauthorized transactions. Without the buyer’s consent, and subject to other PI GATE policies and applicable laws, you may not add any PI GATE member to your email or postal mailing list, use that buyer’s identity for marketing purposes. , or store or obtain any payment information. Remember that it is your responsibility to know the level of consent required in any case.
vs. Communication standards
With PI GATE “Messages”, you can communicate directly with your buyers or other PI GATE members. Messages are a convenient way for buyers to ask you questions about an item or order.
Messages cannot be used for the following activities:
- send unsolicited advertisements or promotions, donation requests or spam;
- Harass or be abusive to another member;
- Contacting someone after he/she has explicitly asked you not to; Or
- Interfering with another member’s transaction or activity;
- Exchanging personal, financial or other information for the purpose of evading payment processing on PI GATE (including phone number, address, email address, social media handles, external URLs, instructions for money transfer, etc.) if your Membership level does not allow you to publish your details on your PI GATE professional account.
We speak of interference when a member intentionally interferes with the Professional Account of another member in order to divert its activity. Interference is strictly prohibited on PI GATE. Examples of interference include:
- Contacting another member via Messages to warn them about a specific member, Business Account or item;
- Post comments in public areas to protest or discuss a dispute with another member;
- Buying an item from a seller for the sole purpose of leaving a negative review;
- Maliciously clicking on ads promoting competitor listings to deplete that member’s advertising budget. This is also called “click fraud”.
- Create or use an independent buyer account to maliciously express your agreement with negative reviews posted on another Business Account in order to make these reviews more visible.
Harassment and discrimination:
Any use of Messages to harass other members is strictly prohibited. Likewise, Messages may not be used to encourage or glorify hatred, or in any way violate our Anti-Discrimination Policy. If you receive a Message that violates these rules, please notify us immediately.
Reviews are a great way to build your reputation on PI GATE. Buyers can leave a review, including a one- to five-star rating and a photo of their purchase, within 100 days of the latest estimated delivery date of their item. If the estimated delivery or service delivery date is not available, the open period for reviews begins after the processing time and the delivery or delivery time of the order have expired. Buyers can edit their review, including photo, as many times as they want within this 100-day period.
If you receive a negative review, you can contact the buyer or post a response.
In addition to our rules for creating and uploading content, reviews and your response to reviews may not:
- Contain language or images of a graphic, explicit or obscene nature, or content subject to our Explicit Content Policy;
- Relate to aspects beyond the seller’s control, such as the carrier, PI GATE or a third party;
- Depict online collusion or otherwise falsely inflate the review score of a Business Account; Or
- Undermining the integrity of the review system.
b. PI GATE Dispute System
The dispute system is how a buyer notifies PI GATE of a problem or disagreement with an order, so that PI GATE can help find a solution.
Buyers should contact sellers directly through the Help link with an order, and attempt to resolve any outstanding issues before opening a dispute on PI GATE. For this reason, it is important that you have completed your terms and conditions and that you regularly respond to Messages from your buyers. Once a buyer contacts you to let you know about an issue with an order, you’ll have 48 hours to resolve that issue. If the problem is not solved within this time, the buyer can open a dispute. Once a dispute has been opened, PI GATE helps the buyer and seller find a solution. This may include, but is not limited to, automatically closing the dispute and issuing a refund to the buyer,
PI GATE reserves the right to resolve an order issue prior to the 48-hour deadline in circumstances including, but not limited to, seller inactivity, harassment, denial of service, manipulation, and infringement. to the integrity of the litigation system.
IN NO EVENT SHALL BUYER PROTECTION EXCEED 14 DAYS AFTER THE TRANSACTION DATE.
IF PI GATE DETERMINES THAT AN ITEM (SERVICE OR PRODUCT) IS NOT AS DESCRIBED, YOU MUST REFUND THE ORDER (Partially or in full), INCLUDING SHIPPING COSTS, AND SUCH RETURN COSTS WILL BE AT THE SELLER’S CHAGE (SELLER SHOULD SEND A RETURN SLIP TO BUYER). taking into account that the (Payment fees and transaction charges paid to PI GATE cannot be refunded)
PI GATE RESERVES THE RIGHT TO ISSUE A REFUND TO THE BUYER AND COLLECT THE FUNDS FROM YOUR ACCOUNT, INCLUDING USING YOUR PAYMENT ACCOUNT RESERVE, IF PAYMENT WAS MADE VIA PI GATE PAYMENTS.
PI GATE IS NOT RESPONSIBLE IN ANY WAY TO HANDLE A DISPUTE OR ISSUE A REFUND TO THE BUYER IF THE BUYER USES A PAYMENT MEANS NON-PI GATE ONLINE PAYMENT METHOD. THEREFORE PI GATE IS NOT RESPONSIBLE IN ANY CASE FOR MANAGING DISPUTES AND THE PROTECTION OF BUYERS OR SELLERS IN CASES OF PAYMENT IN: Cash on delivery, Direct payment by bank transfer or by other means payment excluding online transactions on PI GATE.
If a Business Account experiences an unusual spike in orders, especially in a high-demand category, it may cause its search ranking to rise or fall. When a Business Account experiences an increase in orders processed and positive reviews, it can often lead to better visibility and a boost in search rankings. However, a rapid increase in orders can sometimes lead to a drop in visibility.
We may also limit the visibility of product sheets or advertisements in order to ensure security on PI GATE and to improve our Services. For example, listings or ads may lose visibility if they contain terms that represent a prohibited item or are based on third-party policies. These product sheets or advertisements may also be subject to restrictions as to their appearance in one or more features of the Services. The visibility of these listings or ads may be limited, but they still appear in search.
PI GATE may modify onboarding or authentication processes for sellers at our sole discretion. Completion of these processes may be required to enable activation of a seller account or to maintain uninterrupted access to and use of it.
If PI GATE has reason to believe that you, Your Content, or your use of the Services violates our Terms of Service, including these Seller Rules, we may disable Your Content, or suspend or revoke your account (and any accounts considered by PI GATE as being associated with your account) and your access to the Services. In general, PI GATE will notify you that Your Content or your account has been suspended or revoked, unless you have repeatedly violated our Terms or we have legal or regulatory reasons preventing us from notifying you.
d. Protection of sellers
- PI GATE also provides limited 14-day protection to sellers who qualify for our Seller Protection Program which provides assistance to eligible sellers in the event of a dispute with a buyer.
To qualify for Seller Protection, you must comply with our Seller Protection Policy and remain in good standing with PI GATE. A good reputation means that you respect:
- sell eligible items.
- Ship and deliver orders on time.
- respond to messages in a timely manner.
- Protection of sellers on PI GATE.
PI GATE is a platform for buyers and sellers to work together to resolve order issues. If you and a buyer are unable to resolve the issue on your own, the buyer can ask a PI GATE specialist to step in and resolve the matter.
The Case Specialist will determine if the order and your store are eligible for Seller Protection. It is important that you respond to requests for information from PI GATE within the time limit to avoid action being taken on your account.
Once the specialist has reviewed the dispute, they will provide you with specific instructions to resolve the dispute or may issue a refund for the order if you have not complied with PI GATE’s policies Seller Protection Policy does not guarantee a resolution in your favor and does not indicate that PI GATE’s service level standards (our customer service expectations) have been met. Sellers who do not comply with PI GATE policies are subject to review, which may result in suspension of account privileges and/or termination.
We are happy to offer these rules in the language of your choice which you can translate with the translation proposal at the top of each page, but it is important to understand that the English version of this document controls and governs your use of the IP services. SPOILED. You can change your language preference in your account settings.
To consult our rules concerning selling fees, you can consult this page: Rules concerning fees and payments